Disclaimer: The following photos of footwear are in NO WAY representative of the entirety of my shoe collection. And the accompanying self-descriptions are NOT to be taken as all-inclusive of my personality, interests, various style changes and general individualness.
There. Now that that's over with. I have something to share. I was looking in my closet the other day thinking about life, and who I am, and how what I/people in general wear, (even if only in part) represents who we are. Since I am a lover of shoes (thank my mom), I thought I'd post a little of who I am. Through shoes. I am a lot of things. And a mix of things.
I am. . .
An athlete.
A hippie/nature lover.
A traveler/adventurer.
A worker/moneymaker.
A woman.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And...meet the newest member of my shoe family:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And...meet the newest member of my shoe family:
I am a GIRL!
These PINK Asics Gel Nimbus running shoes are a hopeful investment. I had last year's model in brown and they are by far the best running shoes I've ever tried. I'm counting on the fact that the crazy shoe color (last one in stock) won't deter from their magical cushioning capabilities.
This time I'll be preparing for a girly race:
Women's Fitness 5K Run/Walk
These PINK Asics Gel Nimbus running shoes are a hopeful investment. I had last year's model in brown and they are by far the best running shoes I've ever tried. I'm counting on the fact that the crazy shoe color (last one in stock) won't deter from their magical cushioning capabilities.
This time I'll be preparing for a girly race:
Women's Fitness 5K Run/Walk
1 comment:
wow....what adorable, adorable shoes you have. I'd love to see your whole collection and I'd love to live nearer, so I could pertake of your shoe collection and help you build it :)
Post a Comment