Happy Valentines Day Weekend!
Dear J-
Thank you for this perfect weekend, devoid of responsibility and full of snuggles and naps and lots of love.
Thank you for celebrating with me...breakfast in bed, delivering valentine grams with the young women, surprising me with flowers after class, a nice dinner with reservations, a funny movie, balloons, candy, a free massage, homemade desserts (heart-shaped, of course!), my favorite dinner made from scratch on a candle-lit livingroom floor, a romantic movie...
Thank you for planning surprises for me, even when they don't go perfectly. <3
Thank you for laughing with me when I burnt a hole (oops, make that two) in our blanket/tablecloth.
Thank you for making a huge mess of the kitchen while making spaghetti with homemade sauce and meatballs.
Thank you for taking me to church early so that I could feel peaceful in the quiet chapel, and sing in the choir.
Thank you for eating the 'blobs' and letting me have the heart shaped mini-pies that were so much cuter.
Thank you for buying our movie tickets early so we didn't have to wait in that long line.
Thank you for ordering the toppings I wanted for our pizza.
Thank you for cleaning the house while I was gone with the young women.
Thank you for saying that you'll wear the scarf I'm knitting you, even though its way too short and fat and you don't even like scarves.
Thank you for holding me and keeping my toes warm while it snowed all night.
Thank you for being excited about my lopsided-heart picture collage.
Thank you for holding my hand real tight so I don't slip on the ice in my heels.
Thank you for laughing with me about boy-scout jokes. ;)
Thank you for sharing a piece of chocolate cake with me at that fancy restaurant, and leaving me the last bite.
Thank you for watching HGTV and Planet Earth with me even though I was making walrus noises.
Thank you for telling me that you love me and that I'm beautiful every day.
Thank you for putting up with me, especially when I'm grumpy and don't even know why.
Thank you for loving and supporting me and being my best friend.
Thank you for believing in marriage.
Thank you for choosing me to be your wife.
Always and Forever,
-M

1 comment:
You guys win the cutest couple award!!
Post a Comment