8.13.2009

This Wonderful Woman!

I love this girl, and every day I love her more.

She went to California last week. I drove her to the airport. It was hard to see her walk away into the terminal. Part of me left with her. I didn’t feel the same with her gone, and I didn’t feel right until I saw her again four days later.



Four days later, I was waiting for her near the baggage claim. I saw her walking toward me smiling and then she was in my arms. My heart felt right again.

I love this girl, and every day I love her more.


The Women in Our Lives

2 comments:

M said...

i love you jonny! thanks so much for this surprise post. :)
its good to be home again. where i really belong is with you!

Albus Dumbledore said...

You two are so sweet and romantic1