8.26.2009

Happy Happy Birthday Mother Dear



This is my beautiful mother

Yesterday was her birthday.

Words cannot express how much she means to me, and how wonderful she is.

But I will start by telling her ‘thank you’!


Thank you for being the best mom a girl could ever ask for

Thank you for your endless sacrifice in serving your family

Thank you for being my best friend all my life

Thank you for helping me see an eternal perspective and keep my priorities straight

Thank you for teaching me to recognize goodness in all of God’s children

Thank you for laughing and crying with me and giving me your unconditional love

Thank you for believing in me and encouraging me to be my best

Thank you for showing me kindness and courage to do what’s right

Thank you for putting up with me and letting me make my own choices

Thank you for instilling in me a love for music and an eye for beauty

Thank you for being an example to me every single day

When I grow up, I want to be just like you.


I wish I could have been with you to celebrate your special day!


No comments: