
I could tell you about my cah-razy internship at the hospital and how glad I am that is it o.v.e.r.
I could tell you about how much I'm going to miss this place and the wonderful friends who kept me going this summer.
I could tell you about how my house is full of a bunch of boxen at the moment, and little piles of junk.
I could tell you about how I pseudo-graduated but not really. (awesome, huh?)
I could tell you about how I'm nervous about the fact that this is the first fall in my memory that I'm not preparing for a new school year. (what? its FALL? sad.)
I could tell you about our sweet new home and how I waste precious packing time on googling decorating ideas for it.
But honestly, all I really care about at the moment is this:
I have not seen my Jonny in 62 days.
And I am going to pick him up from the airport in Indy in T-minus 48 hours.
Cue epic countdown.
!
Thus, I leave you with this. A tasteful ? photomontage of the first pictures ever we took together.
3 days after he asked me to be his gf.
we.are.awesome.
2 comments:
Cutest post of your life. I love it. And also Patrick Swayze. When you see him you can sing about how you've had the time of your life. OR reunited and it feels so good? Marvin Gaye let's get it on? All of the above would work. I'm just saying. Ps that photo montage was FOUR YEARS AGO. holy moly. Glad to know you're still so so in loooopve <3
and by "him" I meant Jonny. Not Patrick Swayze. In case that wasn't clear.
Post a Comment