Thanks to our handy GPS, we were able to find our way across the cornfields and the tollroads, through the rain and wind....to end up HERE on Saturday:
I am grateful for the temple and the covenants we make there and blessings we receive. It is such a blessing to live so close to the temple (though we do miss being able to walk to the one in Provo!). I am so blessed to have my wonderful husband and to have been married in the temple, sealed together for time and all eternity. And I'm glad he takes me back often! No matter where in the world we are, a temple is always a Holy place, a place to feel the spirit of the Lord. On the way there, Jonny and I each talked about our very first experiences in the temple and it really helped us to bring in the spirit and prepare and think about Jesus Christ. I know that He is our Savior and Redeemer, and that there is no other way back to our Heavenly Father except through Him.
Yesterday I spent the whole afternoon reading this book, a gift from my parents. It really helped me to understand my Savior and the reality of the Atonement in a whole new light and how I can apply its power in my daily life. I'd recommend it to anyone.
1 comment:
IM SO BEHIND AGAIN!!!! Shoot. Your condo is absolutely adorable! I love it. I totally miss talking to you. I hope everything went well with the move and you are doing well.
HUGS!!
P.S. I just keep forgetting that your blog is private! sorry bud
Post a Comment