
my new favorite summer treat.
FROZEN BANANAS!
Ok, so I admit. Some people (most people, probably) do it way classier than me. You can use chocolate and nuts and sticks and waxpaper and all that jazz. Those are tasty too. But if you don't have the time or the money- I'm all about peeling some naners, and stickin' them in a ziplock in the freezer. Then when the hot hot heat becomes too much for you- pull one out and eat it like a popsicle!
Except way better for you. And way cheap. and way delicious.
Try it, you'll like it.
PS. frozen fruit is always delicious and nutritious, especially for smoothies....
but for pop-in-your-mouth snacks, try grapes! yum again.
FROZEN BANANAS!
Ok, so I admit. Some people (most people, probably) do it way classier than me. You can use chocolate and nuts and sticks and waxpaper and all that jazz. Those are tasty too. But if you don't have the time or the money- I'm all about peeling some naners, and stickin' them in a ziplock in the freezer. Then when the hot hot heat becomes too much for you- pull one out and eat it like a popsicle!
Except way better for you. And way cheap. and way delicious.
Try it, you'll like it.
PS. frozen fruit is always delicious and nutritious, especially for smoothies....
but for pop-in-your-mouth snacks, try grapes! yum again.
1 comment:
I think you and JOsh are sole mates, he thinks everything is better frozen!
Post a Comment