6.21.2009

Dad's Day

To my Dad:
You are my hero. You have blessed my life in ways I cannot ever express. You have sacrificed so much for me. You have taught me countless lessons. You have been an example to me. You have been my friend and confidant, my support and foundation. You raised me in the Gospel, in a home with the Priesthood. You've always encouraged me to reach for the stars. Thank you for teaching me how to keep my priorities straight and recognize what matters most in life. Thank you for teaching me to respect God's creations. Thank you for crying and laughing with me. I feel your influence in my life daily. Thank you for your unconditional love.

Thank you for always being my "buddy" and doing fun things with me!:



Thank you for being an example of learning and trying new things, and taking me on adventures:




Thank you for teaching me what kind of man I needed to find and what kind of life I needed to live so I could make it here:



Thank you for putting up with me even though we sometimes had our disagreements:


And always believing in me...encouraging me to be and do my best in all things:


__________________________________________________________________

I also want to say that I am so thankful for this amazing man:



For welcoming me into his family and loving me so quickly. And mostly for raising a wonderful son to be my husband. Teaching him (among so many other things), to respect women, to honor his Priesthood, to trust in the Lord, to be generous, to work hard and to love chocolate. :)
Love you!

No comments: