4.02.2009

22 by 22

I copied this great idea from my friend Darci. :)

Yesterday was my "half-birthday"
(I tried to get Jonny to bake me half a cake. but he bought me a milkshake instead. i'd take half a milkshake any day. thanks love.)

I only have 6 months left!


22 things to do before I turn 22

1. Read the Book of Mormon with Jonny

2. Write more notes/letters

3. Get all unpacked/decorate our new place (first: find a new place, drive across the country)

4. Go on a trip/adventure with Jonny :) (teeheehee)

5. Ride my bike to school

6. Read 2 good books for fun (any suggestions?)

7. Run a half-marathon in SLC

8. Actually DO my Pilates/Yoga videos (sitting in the drawer…)

9. Paint another oil painting

10. Make new friends

11. But keep the old (“one is silver and the other’s gold.” thank you Girl Scouts.)

12. Simplify our lives –organize.

13. Go to the Chicago Temple

14. Learn something crafty

15. Read the whole April 2009 Conference Ensign

16. Visit Nauvoo

17. Be more environmentally friendly

18. Try 10 new dinner recipes

19. Graduate from BYU!

20. Get good grades my first semester of grad school

21. Write a new song

22. Make smoothies for breakfast


3 comments:

Cate said...

those are awesome Mary! :) For the books...I'm a huge fan of chick lit, so if you're going for something more substantial you'll have to ask a Lit major lol. I LOVE the shopoholic books by Sophie Kinsella. Holy crap they make me laugh so hard. I really liked Shopoholic and Baby, but the others are awesome too. :) And just to prove that I occasionally read "acclaimed" literature, I read the Memory Keepers Daughter last summer. I don't recommend it. It's depressing.

Albus Dumbledore said...

Mary,

Here are some books I think you might enjoy. _Belle Prater's Boy_ and _Way Down Deep_ by Ruth White, _Goose Girl_ by Shannon Hale, or _Dairy Queen_. They are all quick reads and lots of fun.

APBD

Natalie said...

I love this list mary...you next 5 months are going to be full of fun!