
Today is the day. We have now been married for 6 months! Time sure does fly by when you're having fun. I just want to say how much I love my amazing husband! He is my best friend. I am incredibly blessed to have him. The past 6 months have been the best months of my life, and I look forward to many, many more. :)
3 comments:
Congratulations Mary :) I'm glad you're so happy.
Mary, I love you. Marrying has been the greatest decision that I've ever made!!!! I just love you more and more, especially as I get to know you better!
Holy Cow!!! 6 months already?! It is amazing how time flies. Sadly this 6 month anniversary means that I haven't seen you in 6 months. Congratulations my dear Mary and Jonny. We wish we lived closer so we could celebrate with you.
Post a Comment