7.08.2008

Reunited!



I love reunions! Jonny and I drove up to Bear Lake last weekend for the Neeley Reunion 2008. It was so beautiful and a lot of fun. Wildflowers and cousins were everywhere! Thanks to Grandpa Jimmie and Grandma Betty, we got to stay in some cute condos not far from the lake. The 4th of July weekend was packed full of great stuff: family talent show, games, crafts, fireworks, delicious food, famous raspberry shakes at LaBeau's,
boating and beaching, biking, hiking, sight-seeing and the local theater. We loved hanging out with the cousins, reconnecting with aunts and uncles, and playing with little Clayton! It was an amazing time--we are so thankful for families, and freedoms.



















4 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay, I have been waiting for this post for 4 days!! I just want you to know that I am borderline bawling right now. I wish I could have been there....I love neeley reunions, I love my family, I love bear lake, I love pickaville playhouse, I love boating and I love rasberry shakes. I think I was meant to be there.
PS: Mary you look so beautiful in the first picture...gorgeous

Briann said...

It was so fun seeing you guys there! We can't wait to move to Spanish Fork and we can hang out more!

Natalie said...

PS: I just stole some of these pictures and posted them on my blog...I hope it's ok. They were all so adorable, I couldn't resist.

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

I wish I could have been there it looks like you guys had so much fun! Thanks for posting the pictures!