Just Kidding! We went mountain biking, and it was the bike that caught me. We had a blast! Luckily, the boys let me tag along, and waited for slow little me to work up some courage and go faster. I still couldn't quite keep up, but I sure tried! We got to ride the ski lifts up the hill and then "cruise" on down the trails. (Well, it was more like rip-roarin', heart-pounding, white-knuckle, ride-the-breaks, feel hardcore, swerve for tree roots, duck for foliage, and jump over rocks biking.) It was great! In the afternoon we took a break and hiked up to beautiful Stewart Falls. We were hot and dirty and decided to take the freezing plunge! The cold water and the amazing view took our breath away. We loved spending time with Jeffery this weekend, he kept us boring old married people exciting. :)
7.13.2008
Bear Attack!
Check out these claw marks on my leg! Jeffery, Jonathan and I went hiking on Saturday up in Sundance. We had heard there was a bear in the area. Lets just say I was the slowest runner.
Just Kidding! We went mountain biking, and it was the bike that caught me. We had a blast! Luckily, the boys let me tag along, and waited for slow little me to work up some courage and go faster. I still couldn't quite keep up, but I sure tried! We got to ride the ski lifts up the hill and then "cruise" on down the trails. (Well, it was more like rip-roarin', heart-pounding, white-knuckle, ride-the-breaks, feel hardcore, swerve for tree roots, duck for foliage, and jump over rocks biking.) It was great! In the afternoon we took a break and hiked up to beautiful Stewart Falls. We were hot and dirty and decided to take the freezing plunge! The cold water and the amazing view took our breath away. We loved spending time with Jeffery this weekend, he kept us boring old married people exciting. :)






Just Kidding! We went mountain biking, and it was the bike that caught me. We had a blast! Luckily, the boys let me tag along, and waited for slow little me to work up some courage and go faster. I still couldn't quite keep up, but I sure tried! We got to ride the ski lifts up the hill and then "cruise" on down the trails. (Well, it was more like rip-roarin', heart-pounding, white-knuckle, ride-the-breaks, feel hardcore, swerve for tree roots, duck for foliage, and jump over rocks biking.) It was great! In the afternoon we took a break and hiked up to beautiful Stewart Falls. We were hot and dirty and decided to take the freezing plunge! The cold water and the amazing view took our breath away. We loved spending time with Jeffery this weekend, he kept us boring old married people exciting. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW! Looks like a ton of fun! Hey can you email me with your phone number, we will probablly need your help the weekend of Aug. 9th moving in! Thanks! Its briannbarnum@hotmail.com
Mary! I found your blog from Heather's. It is so cute! I haven't seen you in so long! I wish I could get the guts to go biking like that!
Oh my gosh Mary. You are so hardcore...I don't know if I'll ever have the courage to go mountain biking! Looks like so much fun!!
Mary I am so glad that it wasn't a bear that caught you! I'm sure impressed by your biking skills.
Post a Comment