Reminiscing about good times is one of my favorite things to do! I thought this would be fun...please play!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (about me or jonny or both of us!)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how people remember you! It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.
4 comments:
Mary! I remember girls camp with you and the fun hikes we went on. I'm pretty sure there was some Mulan singing and other crazy songs :) And also going down to Santa Monica Beach/Venice Beach a couple of years ago for the day with our friends. I love your blog!
Hmmm...let's see! I remember laying on the grass outside your heritage halls apt and talking about boys and eating those really good crackers from Walmart. Oh, and that skit we had to do for Diaz's class with Rachel when we had to make letters fit into the signs. That was sooo funny. I just remember doing the body shape of a woman with "m's" :) Good times. Love ya girl!
oh mary...the memories the memories..i would have to say the random summer day when none of use wanted to work or stay in Bakersfield so we went to the beach and took disgusting pictures of our butts..or Morro Bay..i can't decide which was better. I love you girl.
jonny, I don't want you to feel left out so I'll leave a few memories for you....
*you dropping everything around you for 12 years to be my math/calc/algebra tutor.
* in the cul-de-sac, competing against the Banning's in sports, basketball..hockey..(we always smoked their socks off :)
*staying up late at night and playing hand and foot for three weeks right after we got 5 decks of cards for Christmas
*playing hide and go seek with our babysitters
*cooking Sunday dinner for me weekly my freshman year of college
*thousands of road trips and I’d always sleep on your shoulder …(or that one time, our fam had to sleep in the park because the sturgis bikers took over South Dakota)
*tagging along with you snowboarding (I was so happy you'd let me come)
*you making no-bake cookies on the stove every single day after school and eating them straight out of the pan
*fighting over the giant big bird
*building forts in the basement (my favorite: the jumbo refrigerator box fort)
*millions of deep phone convo's
*thanks for being such a wonderful big brother Jonny. My entire life you’ve always been so kind to me and so quick to serve me and help me with anything in the world. Thanks for being such a great friend. I love you.
Post a Comment