CONGRATS MARY! How fun that you both graduated at the same time. That is such a cool experience- I wish that Jared and I went to school at the same time, I think it would be fun.
Congrats to you both!
We are so proud of you both!! It was so fun to see you two graduate. We are looking forward to watching you receive your next degrees in Illinois.
Congrats!!! And I love thie picture..... so cute :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
CONGRATS MARY! How fun that you both graduated at the same time. That is such a cool experience- I wish that Jared and I went to school at the same time, I think it would be fun.
Congrats to you both!
We are so proud of you both!! It was so fun to see you two graduate. We are looking forward to watching you receive your next degrees in Illinois.
Congrats!!! And I love thie picture..... so cute :)
Post a Comment