Ok, so I wanted a gift from Rachael. Here's my end of the bargain. Yay! Pay it forward, people.
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make, but I promise to make something that I would like!
2. What I create will be just for you, hand crafted with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009). Beyond that, you won’t know in advance when it’s coming.
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be, unless I can’t resist teaser photos or hints on the blog. It will be something that you can hold, not an online gift. It may be weird or beautiful. Or both. Or neither. It might be baked goods. It might be a mix CD or an art project or something made with yarn. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange, if inspired to do so.
5. In return, all you need to do is offer up a note of your own and make something for the first 5 to respond to your note.
6. If I don’t have your mailing address, I’ll send you an email. Just leave a comment below with your email address. I can’t wait to surprise you!
2 comments:
i can't resist. me me meeeeee.
Hi Mary, Mommy here! of course, I would love something made by you! Hope I'm not too late! This is a wonderful idea!
Post a Comment