5.03.2009

NOTICE

Hi all,
This is a warning- we might be absent from the blogging world for a while.

I know you'll all be pining for our our exciting posts and faithfully checking for big news each lonely, long day...until we are back. :)

So here's a quick rundown-
  • Graduation was amazing. We'll post more pictures later. (celebrations, family, food, hiking the Y!)
  • An awesome surprise sister weekend in Las Vegas! Thanks girls, I love you!
  • We made the beautiful drive across the Rockies to Colorado for my sister's graduation from her Nursing program. Congratulations Heidi you are (almost) an RN!!
  • Our apartment is in shambles as we pack up. Cardboard boxes abound and the walls are pretty much stark white. Hopefully soon we'll make order out of this chaos.
  • AND. In approximately 72 hours. We will be stepping off the plane...................................................
Can you guess where?

Ok, I'll tell you.

But first,

Drumroll please!

And again....

Because this is BIG.

I promise,

HUGE.

You'll see.

We are incredibly excited.

Like, scream your head off and jump up and down excited.

Chance of a lifetime.

Can't wait!

And I can't believe we really get to do this. Together.

OK. Here it is...

Another drumroll, for good measure.

Can you tell how happy we are about this?

(I know you are getting sick of this.... so for real now)



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



HERE!





Italia, here we come!
Backpacks and trains,
hostels and history,
pizza and gelato.


(more pictures to come)
:)


1 comment:

Albus Dumbledore said...

We are so happy for you two!! You will have a wonderful time and make memories that will last you for a lifetime. (Be sure to take hand sanitizer with you!)