9.12.2009

im unna miss her

When she called this summer and told me she was going on a mission, I was SO happy!


When I went to California last weekend for a day with her in the LA Temple, I was SO happy.


When I think about her going to McAllen, Texas and speaking Espanol, I am SO happy.

When I know that she is going to spend 18 months serving and teaching and bringing people to Jesus, I am SO happy.

But when I remember that she has been my best friend for a lot of years, all the stuff we've experienced, the places we've been, the tears and laughs we've shared... the way she has been there for me through EVERYTHING, the way we learned how to be grownups (wait, did we?) together, and how much she means to me.....I am a teensy weensy bit SAD.

But I'll be ok. This isn't about me, its about Hermana Jennifer Suzanne Jones, sister missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, reporting to the MTC October 28, 2009. :)

Olive Juice! I'm so proud of you. I'll write, I promise.

1 comment:

jennyjones said...

:) i'm SO happy to stumble upon this sweet post. olive juice big time.