Jonathan David Young was born on September 11. 26 years ago!
Oh how I love him. I'm thankful that his wonderful parents decided to bring him into the world, and raised him up right. And I'm thankful that 2 years ago (on his 24th birthday), he picked me to spend the rest of forever with. Wowza.
We had a blast celebrating yesterday. Even though we both had school stuff to get done, I did everything I could think of to make his day special! Right down to the smiley-face oatmeal breakfast. We had cake (my first ever carrot cake turned out pretty dang good, if I do say so myself.) and gave presents (surprise!) and ate a picnic lunch together on campus. At night we went to the Meadowbrook Jazz walk, complete with tons of jazz bands and modern art (one of the coolest things I've ever attended), and went out to dinner at Famous Dave's BBQ! Much roasted meat and tangy sauces and butter-drenched veggies were had.
Love you, Jonny!
No comments:
Post a Comment