3.27.2009

the P word


Alright everyone. It's time.
We are going private.

But we'd love all of you (all 3 of you) who read our blog to keep reading it!
So, please COMMENT ON THIS POST or EMAIL ME so that I can add your name to the list.

(you know, the list that gets you past the bouncer and into the private club. aka. our blog)

Thanks.

We will soon be disappearing from the free/open blogging world. So ACT NOW!

12 comments:

Emma said...

emmaicalvert at gmail.com

We are thinking we should do that too.

Katie C Kirkham said...

katiekirkham@gmail.com

I read everyday even if Im too lame to comment.

Cate said...

Hey Mary! I'd like to be in the club. :) And you have my email.

Courtney said...

What made you decide to go private? Just wondering.

court1013@hotmail.com

Love ya!

Mandy Lyn said...

mandypandy7487@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

We want to be in the club! We go to your Blog often, but either don't or can't always make commments. Well, Dad has, I think. Love you guys!

jeff said...

darcigardner at gmail.com :)

Lauren said...

Please add me to the list! :)

Laurenmgillespie@gmail.com

Natalie said...

nataliemarieyoung@Hotmail.com

Albus Dumbledore said...

I want to remain a privileged viewer.

dumbledore.albus1@gmail.com

Katie C Kirkham said...

Im so glad you are back. I missed your blog.

Allison said...

Thanks for sending me an invite! It's been a little while since I've looked at your blog, so I'm glad you contacted me. You are going on my favorites list! Hope you are well!