- 5 days till Jonny's fam comes for General Conference :)
- 7 days left of class! (yes, we're skipping a couple here and there)
- 9 days till we go to VISIT our new home
- 12 days till our BBQ, and cousin Tom's show!
- 19 days till our Half-Marathon (yikes)
- 21 days till FINALS week (yikes again)
- 24 days till GRADUATION (woohoo)
- 31 days till we go to Colorado (for my sister's grad. from Nursing school!)
Wow. There's even more excitement to come. (Can you believe it?) Teehee! Stay tuned.
2 comments:
Hey Mary! I see you're going to U of Illinois! That is where my sister is! Remember we talked about that before? You will for sure probably meet her. I will give you her phone number if you want to talk to her about stuff like housing and the ward. Let me know! You two will get along well I think.
We are so excited to see you! Please pray that the weather will permit us to get their safely.
Post a Comment