___________________________________________________________________
We have decided where to go to graduate school!
So, you ask, where will we be living for the rest of our lives? (or at least for the next 3-7 years)....
I know lots of you already know, but for those excited readers out there who are finding out for the first time...I want to make this exciting.
Please see the following clues:
(for those who know geography)

(for those who are sports fans)


(for those who like architecture)


ANY GUESSES YET?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drumroll Please.....
We are moving HERE!
We are very excited.
Jonny=MS in Electrical Engineering
Mary= MA in Speech-Language Pathology
We have been so blessed with this opportunity. It is a great school!
We can't wait to explore a different part of the country and have this new adventure together. :)
7 comments:
Great choice. My sister and her husband were there while her husband attended law school. They loved it. Good luck!!
Congrats! What a fun opportunity.
Congrats Mary! I will miss you so much, but I'm happy for you!!!!
I'm so happy and excited for you guys! It must be so nice to know and be able to plan now.
It's so fun to move on to the next step but we will really MISS you guys as neighbors!!
Congratulations Mary and Johnny! That is so great. I'm jealous that you both get to attend grad school together. That is awesome. Congrats again. :)
Yay JOnny and Mary! I am so happy for you. Congrats on both of your successes. I will be sad that you won't be an hour away, but I think twelve hours away is much better than 24!
Hey John and Mary,
Congrats! We are anxiously waiting on my application from UI for law school - I think I'm in but we don't know yet. Maybe we'll see you there.
Ben
Post a Comment