Guess what we ordered yesterday??
__________________________________________________________________
Yep. NOW it's for real. Graduation is officially 7 weeks away! I am so excited to graduate with the love of my life. (In our matchy matchy outfits.) It will be awesome.
We can't wait to see our families and party like its 1999.
PS. Any opinions on Class Rings? When I see them all displayed and shiny...I want one. But I can't decide if its worth it, or if I'd even wear it.
We can't wait to see our families and party like its 1999.
PS. Any opinions on Class Rings? When I see them all displayed and shiny...I want one. But I can't decide if its worth it, or if I'd even wear it.
3 comments:
Im so excited for you guys, congrats!
Hooray! We can hardly wait too! This is a huge milestone and one we would not miss for the world. We are so proud of you. Thank you for being so diligent and accomplishing your dreams and goals. It is inspiring for all of us. Regards the rings, it is something you should do. If you have them you can wear them and they make great conversation pieces. Opens the doors for sharing the gospel with people who notice. I have many colleagues who wear their class rings and whenever I see another BYU alumus with his on, we have an immediate connection. I would buy one if I were you and if I had the money. On the other hand, I just hate wearing rings period. So I dont. :)
Congratulations! It's exciting and kind of sad that Provo will soon become a fond memory! I miss my BYU days often...My opinion on the rings? Don't really like them. But that's just me. I'd rather hang the diploma on the wall...The rings are just not feminine enough for me! But I don't do either! Lame - I should be more proud of BYU!! :)
Post a Comment