Highlights, Fall of 2012:
![]() |
| ^The long drive is still worth it. I surprise myself by getting warn fuzzy feelings about Provo every time.^ |
| ^Another Cougar first down!^ |
![]() |
| ^Temple square with the Young's for conference. Also I get brave enough to sport my yellow tights^ |
![]() |
| ^Jonny completes his roadbike project and tests it out in our lovely neighborhood^ |
![]() |
| ^A Halloween dinner of squash and apples. We only had 1 trick-or-treater.^ |
![]() |
| ^The cute dropleaf table gets a sunny makeover and turns into our breakfast table^ |
![]() |
| ^I'm commuting to work in the school district. Love/hate relationship. On this day, I wear lipstick and a 2nd-grader says I look like Minnie Mouse^ |
![]() |
| ^After weeks of rehearsal, the youth in our area perform a cultural celebration for the Prophet, as part of the Boise Temple rededication^ |
| ^We host a lovely group for a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. So blessed^ |
| ^Jonny's engineer brain comes to the rescue in our garage. No more messy pile of shoes and struggling to shove my heel in while balancing on one foot^ |













No comments:
Post a Comment