Which means I have done 16/22= 73%. That's pretty good. I still have 2.5 months left. I think I can pull it off.
I like lists. (If you haven't noticed.) Goals and lists keep me on track, motivated, productive.

I love the sky here. I DO miss the mountains and the valley. Don't get me wrong. Every day I miss the dryness and the sunshine. But the vast, vast sky is gorgeous. And HUGE. It lasts forever. If I drive out of the city for 5 minutes (literally), into the corn fields...all around me, I can see to the horizon.

Tonight we had the sister missionaries over for dinner (they are serving in our ward). Sometimes it is strange for me to think about. They could be older than me. Ha! But it was fun. I love the spirit they bring into our home. AND I made a red velvet cake...with cream cheese frosting. yum.

I've been thinking a lot about Kuwait recently. ('cause of this) And I finally found this OLD picture on my computer. Love ya, family! Miss you. (And dad, I miss that long ole mustache)
PS. I am TINY! PS2. No, we didn't really dress like that. It was just for the picture. PS3. I love all of our "trying to be serious" faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment