2.04.2009

Sittin'. Waitin'. Wishin'.

Tick Tock. Tick Tock.
The hours and days go by, and we still don't know!
And I'm biting my nails. And praying, a lot.

GRADUATE SCHOOLS:
Jonny's possibles (Mary's in parenthesis)

UCLA (Cal State LA/Cal State Northridge)
Berkeley (Cal State East Bay/San Francisco State)
University of Washington (University of Washington)
Georgia Tech (Georgia State)
University of Illinois (University of Illinois)
BYU (University of Utah)

That's 14 schools. With 14 different application processes, 14 different deadlines and 14 different requirements. It was a mess. Some of these were submitted 2 months ago. And still we've heard NOTHING.

Why is it called "the waiting game"? I thought games were supposed to be fun?
Where will we go? Who knows.... I hope we do, before we graduate in April.
We've been told some of these schools have 1,000+ applicants to sift through. ALPHABETICALLY. Note our last name, people. Y? We might be waiting until next year. :(

2 comments:

Natalie said...

oooh, what an exciting time!! I can't wait to hear where you guys end up. We'd LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to have you out here in Georgia with us :)

Cate said...

I hope you find out soon! I'm sure whenever you do it will be good awesome splendidly fabulous news! :) GOOD LUCK! Maybe we'll end up near each other. That would be FUN!