2.11.2009

apology

I apologize for posting twice in one day (is that allowed?)

But I just wanted to clarify one tinsy thing that I mentioned in this post: mindstorm
"atlanta, georgia"

A few people have asked me confusedly/worriedly/excitedly, and everything in-between, as to WHAT this means??

So, here is the update.
We have been considering all these schools, and waiting for acceptances/denials and the like.

Georgia State called and wanted to know if I'd fly out for an interview. (A part of the admissions process after the initial review is passed). After much discussion and thought about the risks/pros/cons...we decided that I should go. A few phone calls to very accommodating friends and relatives, and few hundred bucks later, I had a plane ticket in hand and a date set for late February to go and meet my fate in Atlanta.

So as of now, its still up in the air, we are still getting news from other places, we are still juggling the timing, we are still hoping and praying and deciding.
Eeek!
Any votes?

1 comment:

rusted sun said...

Atlanta is only an 11 hour drive from Houston....not close but do-able. We would love to welcome you to the South. We love you and miss being closer to family.