Do you ever feel like your brain is swirling around 100 miles a minute and you cant piece anything together?... some of the randoms floating around in my noggin at the moment.
explanatory variables
atlanta, georgia
ward activity
research conference
epidemiology
backpacking trip
transitive verbs
crying babies
dry skin
indie music
temporal bone
date night
humanitarians
must study
no food
waaah!
.focus. focus. focus.
2 comments:
I get like that too. Only most of the time its when I don't want to study and I keep finding things to distract me on the internet...like OOO I can check my email! OOO let's see if anyone commented on my blog! OOO I could google search my name and see what comes up! I'm pathetic, I know. At least you're thinking of intellectual things! :) My thoughts generally revolve around where I can find Oreos and milk.
focusing on one thing is like my biggest weakness. Remember how much I used to doodle in class?? Oh man!!
SO EXCITED for all the new things happening for you guys though!
Post a Comment