10.18.2011

mi casa

Here we are, on a quiet culdesac in Boise, Idaho.
Half of a duplex= a whole home.
2 bed, with a jackn'jill bathroom upstairs and a 1/2 bath downsies.
oh and check me out, a walk-in closet for things of the cloth variety.
a vaulted ceiling in our 'greatroom', with a bar to eat on/at.
a little front porch, a recycling can, and planter boxes in the back!

We gots a garage, we gots a w&d, we gots a backyard for the pup.
We gots it all!

There is even a farm behind our fence, with cows, horses and goats.
Yuuuuup.

It has been fun to put together our little home. It will be awesome when we actually own a house so I can get crazy with things like staining stuff and knocking down walls and such! Cue panicked husband, now.

The following is a large collection of pictures of our abode,
taken from every possible angle.
Enjoy!

(we begin with the upstairs 'everything room', bath, and masterbed....then the stairs, garage, laundry, bath, outdoor spaces, and livingroom/kitch last.)






































it just occurred to me that maybe its not polite
to post pictures of one's dirty unders on the interweb. oops.

Hope you enjoyed the 'house tour!'

Vaht do you vink?

faaahhbulous!
OR
mahana you ugly!


*mom, please note the sad state of our patio. the only area to receive absolutely no tlc as of yet!

4 comments:

Cate said...

I LOVE IT! You guys did such a great job decorating...I really love your bedroom and that amazing dresser/mirros! :)

Allison said...

So cute!!! There are so many fun little nooks filled with great decor. Wish I could see it in person. Nothing like living in Idaho, eh? :)

Sheri said...

So fun! I love the zebra and leopard print - I have a love of all things animal print. And the blue dreser looks awesome.

Amy Marie said...

You're real grown ups with a real home!!