3.04.2010

hallelujah

A few things to be thankful for today:
(not in any particular order)

- SUN!!!! Its 40 degrees and it feels like summer
-A husband who folds the laundry so I can study
-A loving Heavenly Father who is watching out for us
-A good grade on a quiz
-The wonders of telephone/email/internet
-Supportive parents and in-laws
-Best friends with good advice
-A car that runs well
-Clothes/accessories to wear
-Fresh green grapes for a snack
-A school placement that I love
-Eternal perspective
-Family prayer every day
-Safety and security
-Neighbors who let us borrow their folding chairs
-Giving & receiving service
-Good music
-Feeling alive again. Its like spring inside of me. The little wheels are turning in my brain....I have lots of ideas for warm weather fun!

(i borrowed all of these images from google. no, we are not in any of them. but i hope to reenact them soon.)












1 comment:

Allison said...

It's funny, of all the things on your list, the 40* stuck out to me the most! Kinda sad when you live in a place that makes 40* feel like t-shirt and flip-flops weather! :)