oh my gosh, I love this picture. I think I would like a poster wrap of this to hang above our couch in the living room. So beautiful!
PS: I had no idea that you changed your blog address...I've been thinking that it's been way too long since you have posted?! Obvioiusly, I am a little slow :(!
I had no idea. Fabulous, just fabulous! I am so jealous you guys got to backpack Italy together. And I'm sure no one would have appreciated it more than you.
2 comments:
oh my gosh, I love this picture. I think I would like a poster wrap of this to hang above our couch in the living room. So beautiful!
PS: I had no idea that you changed your blog address...I've been thinking that it's been way too long since you have posted?! Obvioiusly, I am a little slow :(!
I had no idea. Fabulous, just fabulous! I am so jealous you guys got to backpack Italy together. And I'm sure no one would have appreciated it more than you.
Post a Comment