6.22.2011

hello, is it me you're looking for?


Got lionel richie on the mind.

And I'm still alive! Mamasita, it has been a very long silence on the blog.
And I've been hesitating because my camera is unavailable at the moment (ie. all the fantastic photos from the last month are MIA).
A quick recap w/o pictures.

Since May 1st, (my last post):
Jonny got a job offer.
Jonny was accepted to the phd program.
We prayed and bit our nails a lot.
We decided to take the job.
We graduated with our master's degrees!
We celebrated with our parents, grandparents and friends.
We took an amazing trip to California...
Disneyland
Backpacking
Shopping
San Francisco
Beach
LA Temple
Oakland Temple
Whitewater rafting
Family time
Summer showed up in Illinois.
I started my internship at Carle.
Jonny packed up lots of stuff.
I went to youth conference as a chaperone.
Jonny moved to Boise, Idaho.
Jonny started his job at Micron!

Now:
We are living apart for a while.
The countdown has begun. 56 days left.

Over and out.


4 comments:

jennyjones said...

1400 Jenny to Mary. can't wait for you to move to boise, over. still need to learn how to correctly pronounce 'boise,' over. over and out.

Amy Marie said...

Your picture is so cute :). Love it! Love the new job, don't love the apart time. I bet it's really different being apart when you're married than it is when you're dating or engaged :(.

Allison said...

Congrats on all the great changes! Living apart stinks but you will make it--you're tough! Your picture is SO cute--meaning YOU are so cute!!

Cate said...

Ooh my-lanta. you are moving to Idaho. i SO love hearing that!! I'm sorry you have to be apart, but absence makes the heart grow fonder. Really, it does! ;) Miss your gorgeous face!