
My birthday was absolutely fantastic. It went a little something like this:
- a good morning birthday banner across our bedroom door, family tradition
- a yummy breakfast w/ pineapple, my favorite!
- a shopping spree for some new winter clothes, much needed!
- gorgeous weather, 83 degrees and sunny! - it snowed last year on my birthday.
- many calls, texts and posts from friends and family!
- lunch break on campus with my handsome man!- doesn't happen often.
- a delivery- beautiful bouquet from my parents that makes our house smell so nice!
- a new haircut, always makes a girl feel good!
- a delicious dinner at Ottavios, in the same booth he proposed in last year!
- a hand-in-hand sunset walk through the park, i miss those!
- a house full of balloons, streamers, and friends!
- funny stories about my childhood, always fun to reminisce!
- two amazing birthday cakes- always appreciated!
- ice cream from the BYU creamery, my favorite!
- many gifts- books, cards, and too many goodies!
Basically, I don't think it could have been any more wonderful.
Thank You to everyone who helped make it so.
Especially my wonderful husband who sacrificed sleep and study time to prepare everything, and bless his heart for asking me all day long, "Is there anything I can do to make your Birthday more excellent?"
I am such a lucky girl.
3 comments:
ooooo you are a lucky gal! What a wonderful day you had. I hope the semester is going well and good luck on the GRE! and of course....
HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
Oh that's adorable Mary. I'm glad you're doing so well.
Happy Belated birthday! Can't wait to see you guys next Sunday! Please let Emily know too! Thanks
Post a Comment