We were lucky enough to attend Nick and Jess' reception in Idaho Falls, Beth and Jake's reception in Lindon, and Elisha and Greg's reception in Orem. We are sorry to have missed Kendra and Jason's event in Oklahoma, but we are excited for the upcoming weddings of our dear friends Heather & Dan, and Natalie& Bjorn. (I hope I didn't forget anyone!)
Being married is wonderful! I am so thankful for my wonderful husband. I'm not claiming to be an expert on marriage, by any means...but I am so excited for all of our friends to experience the happiness and fullness it has brought to my life so far. It really is an opportunity to learn and grow, and to improve as an individual and as a partnership. Those butterflies are usually a good thing...It's a secure feeling of peace and comfort and hope, knowing you've made the right choice and knowing you have your best friend who will be by your side forever-through everything that may come your way.
Its a grateful feeling of knowing you have someone who will love you, and do their best to support you, cherish you, uplift and serve you- and the chance you now have to do the same for your spouse.
It's a feeling of excitement and anticipation for what the future may bring, and of nostalgia and commitment, knowing that your life is about to change in a big way.
Congratulations to all the new couples!
2 comments:
How do you know Jess Neely? I went to high school with her. Crazy! And I agree about the whole marriage thing. I get so excited for people who are getting married because it truly is the best thing in the world.
Oh Jess looks so beautiful!!! I love August, the season of weddings :).
Post a Comment