Some friends of mine have been setting up blogs, and I thought it would be a great way to keep our families informed of our oh-so-exciting lives. (we hope to post some pictures soon, too)
So I jumped on the "blog-wagon" and here we are!
Springtime is beautiful in Utah. Although the crazy and unpredictable weather sometimes creates wardrobe problems (how does a girl choose what to wear in the morning?), it really is a great time of year. The trees are finally all green...not dead-looking like they were all winter. And flowers are blooming. (We even planted petunias in our front yard last Saturday!) The sun shines bright and a cool breeze keeps us comfortable most days. And even the rainy ones are fun sometimes. But the best part about Spring is that the neighborhoods come alive! We are finally seeing children playing in their yards and people walking their dogs and having BBQ's. We even blew the dust off of our bikes and took a fun ride last week.
We are having a wonderful time being in love and all "googley" as I like to call it. (yes, we are STILL crazy about each other, even after a whopping 5 months!)
Work and school and our callings as Primary teachers (6-7yr. olds are the best!) keep us busy, but we still always find time to play.
I am taking some classes Spring term(Writing in the Social Sciences, New Testament, Standard Ballroom Dance, and Swimming)...which keep me either in the library or the pool some late nights!
Jonny is busy doing research in the Optics lab in the Engineering building...but working full time is fun when he can walk down the hall in the afternoons and wink at the cute secretary in the department office (thats me :))
We hope all is well with you, and think of you often. Much love!
More to come!....
2 comments:
You have a blog! That is so exciting! :) Love you Mary...hope you two are doing well.
Yay!!! Mary and Jonny it is about dang time! I love you both and I am happy you are enjoying the springtime!
Post a Comment